C&F Report is renowned for the quality of its translations, particularly in English, German and French.
- Exclusive use of native speakers, who work almost exclusively for C&F Report.
- Extensive track record of translations of annual reports, press releases, interim reports and quarterly reports. References include: Aalberts Industries, Van Gansewinkel, Stern Groep, Holland Colours, Royal FloraHolland and SnowWorld
- Extensive track record of editing and quality assurance of annual reports, press releases, interim reports and quarterly reports. References include Wessanen and Aalberts Industries
- Well versed in financial, banking and financial statements terminology (IFRS; Dutch GAAP)
- Aware of sustainability and GRI terminology
- Routine editing of all translations by a native-speaker editor
- Extensive terminology management: client-specific terminology is documented and shared with clients as an extra guarantee for consistent communication
- One dedicated C&F translation coordinator, improving coordination of the process
- Fast and flexible: direct lines of communication; quick decision-making
- Strict confidentiality procedure
Since native writing and producing English-language interviews are a special expertise, C&F Report employs its own native-speaker writer, who works almost exclusively for C&F. In conjunction with the C&F team, we can then produce English-language content, for example:
- In-depth interviews with members of the Management Board, executive boards and managers;
- Editing/rewriting client input;
- Reviewing and editing existing copy, cases and project references;
- Interviews with clients and/or employees.